Grand jury indicts 26 in February
By LYNETTE SOWELL
A Coryell County grand jury indicted 26 during the month of February on a variety of charges.
Those included in the indictments were:
• Joby Scott Giger, 23, of Pearl, abandon/endanger a child criminal negligence.
• Jackie Lee Ford, 47, Gatesville, continuous violence against the family,
• Andrew James Evans, 36, Gatesville, sex offender-duty to register with previous conviction.
• Pete Otis Wallat, 42, possession of a controlled substance pg 1 <1g in a drug-free zone; unlawful carry of a weapon in a weapon-free zone.
• Timothy Lamar Brooks, 33, arson.
• Jarrett Brandon Keefer, 21, Gatesville, Possession of a controlled substance, pg 1 <1g.
• Willie Earnest Seals IV, 27, evading arrest/detention with previous conviction.
• Jacob Samuel Giger, 17, Flat, unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Valerie Ann Gloria, 31, tamper with government record, defraud/harm
• Donna Keonte Jenkins, 27, Killeen, abandon/endanger a child - criminal negligence.
• Charlie Wesley Jones III, 25, unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.
• Maria Evelynn Walker, 23, evading arrest/detention with previous conviction.
• Brandon Scott Weir, 29, theft of property >=$2,500<$30k.
• Juan Jose Bedolla, 35, sexual assault.
• Johnell Lewis Britton, 33, Killeen, burglary of a habitation.
• Sean Wesley Cornelison, 46, sex offender duty to register with previous conviction.
• Anthoni Scott Johnson, 34, sexual abuse of child continuous: victim under 14.
• Roderick Jay Scott II, 25, Killeen, credit card or debit card abuse, two counts.
• Ashley Vaughn Williams, 26, Copperas Cove, abandon/endanger child - criminal negligence.
• Andre Jamor White, 20, sexual assault of a child.
• James Leroy Cody, 25, sexual assault child.
• Armando Garcia-Ramos, 32, driving while intoxicated 3rd or more.
• Robert Wayne Evetts, 56, Gatesville, criminal mischief - impair/interrupt public service <$30,000.
• Donna Keonte Jenkins, 27, Killeen, assault of family/household member - impede breath/circulation.
• Billy Ray Pierce, 43, Copperas Cove, hinder apprehension or prosecution of a known felon.
• Christian Anthony Charles, 21, Copperas Cove, burglary of a habitation.
The indictments do not include the indictments where the defendants have not yet been arrested for their charge and have a capias out that has not been served on the defendant.