By DAVID J. HARDIN  Cove Leader-Press   During the height of the Great Depression, two people set out to change the lives of a group of boys who were poor, neglected, and left without a home.  Viola and Roy Dawson opened The Boys Ranch of Copperas Cove to these boys in 1934.  
By Matt Russell Special to Leader-Press  

Pages

Copperas Cove Leader Press

2210 U.S. 190
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Phone:(254) 547-4207